- 1 large banana, cut in half lengthwise and then cut horizontally
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconutVariations: You can use berries, peaches, cherries or cooked apple/pear/apricot instead of bananas. Add some cinammon if you like!
- Preheat your grill.
- In a pan heat a little coconut oil and cook banana for about one minute on each side until golden. Place into an oven proof dish. You can use individual ones or a larger one.
- Process the macadamia nuts briefly until mostly fine, leaving only a few chunky pieces if you like.
- Remove from processor, add the coconut and coconut oil, then using your fingers combine well with the nut mix. Place the crumble mix over the fruit and grill for five minutes or so until the top is nicely golden.
Another option – Slice the banana as seen in the picture above and grill, when golden pop the sliced banana into 2 separate glasses, make a chocolate sauce by heating cacao in a saucepan with coconut oil and macadamia nut milk to poor over the banana – add honey if you like. Grill the macadamia nuts until golden brown to sprinkle on top before serving.