This is a recipe I whipped up the other day after trying one of the jam drop cookies at our local Wray Organic store.
- 125mls Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- Strawberry Jam (I didn’t make my own strawberry jam. I used Ozganics Strawberry Jam)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line baking trays with baking paper.
- Add the coconut oil, sugar, and vanilla essence in a bowl or thermomix and beat/whiz until creamy
- Add the egg and flour, beat/slowly whiz until combined
- Use a tbsp to spoon out the mix, roll into balls about the size of ping-pong balls and place onto the tray about 5cm apart
- Lightly press your thumb into the middle of each cookie to make an indent where you’ll put the strawberry jam after cooking.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then leave out to cool for about 30mins
- Use a Tsp to fill the indents with jam when cool enough to touch