Essential oils are pure extracts from plants, they are 50-70 times more powerful than herbs and are nature’s defense mechanism for plants and cells. They are highly concentrated so a little goes a very long way. They are a safe, effective, and an alternative to many synthetic products/remedies on the market. Essential oils are naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds that are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. The nature of an essential oil varies from plant to plant, within botanical families, and from species to species. The delicate ratio of aromatic constituents found in any given essential oil are what make it unique and give it specific benefits.
Certified Therapeutic Grade
The purity of an essential oil is its most important characteristic. An essential oil that isn’t pure means you run the risk of putting germs, heavy metals, or adulterants onto or into your body, which can provoke irritation, adverse effects, or even sickness. The dōterra oils are Certified Therapeutic Grade which means they’ve been through a testing process to ensure proper methods of growing, harvesting, and distilling are conducted, as these aspects are crucial to maintaining purity. This protocol ensures potency, purity, and consistency from batch to batch. These oils contain zero herbicides, pesticides, weeds, fillers and obscene carrier oils. They even put their products, along with their packaging through a series of tests to ensure a long and effective shelf-life.
Planting Growing & Harvesting
Co-Impact Sourcing is an initiative that seeks to develop long-term, mutually beneficial supplier partnerships while creating sustainable jobs and providing reliable income in underdeveloped areas. Click the link to read more about Co Impact sourcing and the Healing Hands foundation where dōterra provide funding and resources to create community-based, social-impact projects to improve lives in the larger communities where oils are sourced.
We’ve been using essential oils when we started switching to chemical free, organic foods and produce about 6 years ago now. It was only natural to continue to transition into a chemical-free lifestyle as our knowledge grew and grew when it came to modern-day toxins in commercial products and also in the environment. Essential oils are a no-brainer when it comes to selecting a natural alternative to many of the products we use at home, on our body and to reduce environmental toxins in the air we breathe. Essential oils contain certain properties which enable specific proven activities. For example, tea tree, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon & clove contain antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal properties (to name a few) which makes them a powerful natural alternative to commercial cleaning products. These are not only better for our health but better for the environment.
Being a naturopath, the versatile nature of essential oils leads to a wide range of potential uses. There is a wealth of knowledge to support the therapeutic value of essential oils and evidence has become increasingly accessible in professional publications. Many alternative health care professionals refer to essential oils as the “life force” of the plant and believe that their vibrational energetic qualities are able to influence the individual. This is why many choose to integrate aromatherapy into a clinical environment to provide multifaceted treatment aims that further support emotional wellbeing.
If You’re ready to get your hands on these oils and/or share them as I do, follow the instructions below:
- Click here → Sign me up
- Select Join & Save
- Choose the Country & Language appropriate for you
- Select to join as a Wellness Advocate to get wholesale prices for your essential oils
- Purchasing an Enrollment kit waives the $35 enrollment fee. The most popular Enrollment Kits are the Home Essentials Kit & the Family Essentials with Smart & Sassy Kit. I’ve listed both of the kits below for you. If you just want to start with a couple of oils instead of an enrollment kit then simply type the oils you’d like into the search tab and add them to your cart. Be sure to search and select the Introductory kit for $35 if you’re not enrolling with a kit. You can choose as many or as little oils as you like. Some of my favourites are Lemon, Wild orange, Balance, Peppermint, Elevation, Oregano, Tea Tree and Purify. I have too many faves to list them all but they are my top picks at the moment.
- Once you’ve selected your oils, your payment will be processed and you’ll be asked if you’d like to set up an LRP order. This is voluntary, however, if you’re looking at exploring the business opportunity, a monthly order is essential so you can get paid commissions. If you’re simply interested in being a customer, you’ll love the LRP for the free product incentives! Please email/contact me if you have any questions!
⇓The most popular Enrollment Kit Options⇓
HOME ESSENTIALS KIT + DIFFUSER:
Peppermint: Cools body temperature, energising, settles an upset tummy.
Lemon: Detoxifying, no-tox cleaner, purifies air, great for focus, delicious in salad dressings.
Lavender: Calming to the nervous system, soothes irritated skin, promotes restful sleep.
Oregano: Nature’s antibiotic!
Tea Tree: Great for bites and stings, blemishes and can be used as an insect repellant.
Frankincense: Fights inflammation, incredibly beautifying and anti-aging for the skin, promotes cellular regeneration.
Easy Air: Respiratory blend, clears airways, great support for asthmatics, energising.
Ice Blue: Apply topically for muscle and joint pain.
OnGuard: Protective blend – wards off bacteria, protects the immune system and loads the body with antioxidants.
DigestZen: Digestive blend – promotes healthy DigestZen, settles heartburn, bloatedness, cramping, and nausea.
FAMILY ESSENTIALS WITH SMART & SASSY
- Lavender: Calming to the nervous system, soothes irritated skin, promotes restful sleep
- Lemon: Detoxifying, no-tox cleaner, purifies air, great for focus, delicious in salad dressings.
- Peppermint: Cools body temperature, energising, settles an upset tummy.
- Tea Tree: Great for bites and stings, blemishes and can be used as an insect repellant.
- Oregano: Nature’s antibiotic!
- Frankincense: Fights inflammation, incredibly beautifying and anti-aging for the skin, promotes cellular regeneration
- Ice Blue: Apply topically for muscle and joint pain.
- Easy Air: Respiratory blend, clears airways, great support for asthmatics, energising.
- DigestZen: Digestive blend – promotes healthy DigestZen, settles heartburn, bloatedness, cramping, and nausea.
- On Guard: Protective blend – wards off bacteria, protects the immune system and loads the body with antioxidants.
- Smart & Sassy: Designed to help boost your metabolism and manage hunger cravings. This Metabolic Blend can be used as part of a weight management plan when combined with exercise and healthy eating.
Once you’ve joined you’ll have access to a few of the private essential oil facebook groups where fellow essential oil lovers share their uses for the oils in making things from remedies to homemade perfumes. There is a huge community, sharing a wealth of knowledge there that you’ll be able to access. When you receive your order, you’ll also receive handouts and booklets so you can learn more about the oils and how it all works. In addition to that, I will also send you an introductory email with information, PDF’s and links to the unlimited ways to use and create beautiful things with your oils.
Please email me if you have any questions or if you’d like to receive some samples of the oils.